top of page
- Jun 11, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PMClackamas Town Center , 12000 SE 82nd Ave, Clackamas, OR 97086, USAWE’RE BACK!! AND IN A NEW LOCATION. After years hiatus due to the pandemic, the Auto Jumble is back. A swap meet of British cars, parts, and related items. Or drive your British car out and put it on display. Click on the Red Button for more information and to register with CAHC.
- Sat 17 Jun17SatJunBritish Invasion/Alderbrook ParkJun 17, 8:00 AMAlderbrook Park, 24414 NE Westerholm Rd, Brush Prairie, WA 98606, USAThe Portland All British Field Meet Committee is delighted to announce an addition to the British car calendar for 2023. Building on the success of the 2020 event, we are reviving the British Invasion at Alderbrook Park in Bush Prairie, WA. Click on the Red Button for more information.
- Jun 17, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMBrookdale Senior Living, 2326 California Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116, USAThis 3rd annual show is for the benefit of Brookdale residents and nearby passersby to help celebrate Father's Day (on Saturday). It will be a brief but worthwhile event and you can expect a wide variety of cars to show up. Click on the Red Button for more information.
- Sun 18 Jun18SunJunFenders on Front Street/IssaquahJun 18, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PMIssaquah, Front St N, Issaquah, WA 98027, USAAlways on Father's Day, Fenders on Front Street is in its 16th year and attracts thousands of visitors from near and far who stroll along Front Street admiring beautiful vintage and classic cars and motorcycles. Please click on the Red Button for more information.
- Thu 22 Jun22ThuJunIdaho British Car Club Annual Summer Tour 2023/Oxford SuitesJun 22, 9:00 AM – Jun 24, 9:00 PMOxford Suites, 2400 SW Court Place, Pendleton, OR 97801, USAFor our 2023 Summer Tour IBCC will be returning to Pendleton, Oregon for the first time since 2017. Included are scenic tours, a car show, banquet and awards, with shopping and dining close by. Click on the Red Button for more information.
- Sat 24 Jun24SatJunGreenwood Car Show/GreenwoodJun 24, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PMGreenwood, Greenwood Ave N, 70th - 90th St's., Seattle, WA, USAIt's the biggest and best one day car show in the Pacific Northwest and a Seattle Summer Tradition with vintage vehicles, great food, live music, good times... Click on the Red Button for more informaton.
- Jul 15, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PMSaint Edwards State Park, 14445 Juanita Dr NE, Kenmore, WA 98028, USABeautiful cars at a beautiful outdoor venue, this long-running event is open to British vehicles of all shapes and sizes, and a Friday night Social. The former seminary building has been completely restored and now houses the Lodge at St Edward. Click on the Red Button for more information.
- Sep 08, 3:00 PM – Sep 10, 4:00 PMPortland International Raceway, 1940 N Victory Blvd, Portland, OR 97217, USACelebrating Land Rover this year, the All British Field Meet at Portland International Raceway is the longest-running and largest three-day, all-British car event in the Americas. Click on the Red Button for more information.
- Sep 16, 7:30 AM – 1:00 PMRedmond Town Center, 7525 166th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052, USAThis is always our last special event of the season and a E@RTC favorite because of what shows up. We see everything from British classic sports cars to lots of McLaren’s and everything in between. Click on the Red Button to register with our club and get more information.
- Mon 18 Sep18MonSepCalifornia Healey Week 2023/Beach Retreat and LodgeSep 18, 4:00 PM – Sep 22, 11:00 AMBeach Retreat and Lodge, 3411 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USAJoin us at the Jewel of the Sierra to display and exercise your Healey, witness incomparably spectacular sights, travel back in time on a Silver Rush railroad, and enjoy each other’s company. You can get more detailed information by clicking the Red Button.
bottom of page